overall structure of the Lyceum of Art number 133 consists of two substructures
* Secondary education, which is defined and functions according to the Laws 'On education', 'On the general secondary education' and other regulations in force in the educational system of Ukraine.
* Art Education, which is based and operates in accordance with the Model curriculum in primary schools art approved by the Ministry of Culture and Arts of Ukraine.
subordination two Ministries - is above all not only to preserve the two organizational structures appropriate funding, but also a condition in which it can receive two state education ministries of the two seals.
lyceum Secondary education has the following structure:
* School level - one-fourth grades in-depth study of the subject areas of art;
* School second grade - 5-9th grades in-depth study of the subject areas of art;
* Lyceum 11th classes on art and aesthetic education account.
Art Education operates the following areas:
* Music department;
* Fine Art Department;
* Department of Theatre;
* Ballet Department;
* Choral department.